Wednesday 30 January 2013

My Style Icon; Cara Delevingne



Cara Delevingne (born 12 August 1992 in London England) British fashion model.
She is my style icon because she is the type of person that can pull anything off and will look amazing in it, full stop. I get a lot of my inspiration from her because she has a unique but casual style. She layers her clothes quite a lot which is my favourite thing about fashion. Layering. I think its one of those very handy fashion tricks. Because by layering you can dress anything up or down.

However, when she wants to look classy she WILL look classy. I'm not that type of person who sticks to one style e.g. grungy, classy, punk rock etc. I am the type of girl that dresses however she wants and depending on what mood she in. I also tend to express myself through what I wear. Cara isn't my only style icon, but possibly the mane one :)

Fashion wasn't always a big part of my life as I was a tomboy when I was younger. But my auntie always was the classiest women ever. Always wearing dresses, heels, jewellery and I looked up to her in that sense. She was always a very special person in my life and I looked up to her.

As I got older, I started learning textiles in Secondary school and I fell in love with the concept of making and creating my own original clothes/accesories. Therefore I took it as a GCSE and I'm hoping it goes well. 

So there's a little insight into my fashion sense and my past and possibly future. 

 Martynka x


No comments:

Post a Comment