Thursday 31 January 2013

Everyday make up!

Vain selfie...see above haha:)

Because I attend school on a daily basis I keep my make up very delicate and simple. I usually stick to the simple base and eye because I'm not that into to the bold make-up style. Also I think that for a girl my age keeping make-up very simple is a very big plus as it is the more natural look and is 100% appropriate for school.So here is a little list of the products I use everyday:

 - base: Nivea moisturising cream, MUA cover and conceal concealer (ALMOND),  L'oréal 
   nude
   magique BB cream in Light Skin Tone SPF 12,
   Maxfactor Creme Puff powder Translucent 05
 - eyebrows: MUA PRO-BROW ultimate eyebrow kit     **best buy EVER!**
 - eyes: Maxfactor eye shadow; Earths Spirits (in the crease of the eye), Maxfactor
   Masterpiece high
   definition mascara
 - bronzer: Avon bronzing powder in shade Light Bonze
 - lips: mix of 2 colours: MUA Juicy in shade 15 & 17 mirror shine Bee-Hive

p.s follow me on instagram: @martynkakondracka
                          twitter: fashionflaresly 

 Martynka x

No comments:

Post a Comment