Thursday 28 March 2013

All black everything; OOTD






Hey everyone:) ,

This OOTD is a all black outfit. I chose to go for all black as it is the safest option. It is a very easy colour to wear and style and most importantly I feel very comfortable in it. What I'm wearing:

Dress: H&M
Crop top: Primark
Leather Jacket: H&M
Bag: H&M
Boots: H&M
Earrings: Newlook
Rings: Topshop, Vintage, Primark (in order)

Wearing a dress underneath a top is a clever way of layering. So you can make your dress into a skirt. I personally love to layer clothes like I've mentioned before and I think it adds that laid back style to whatever you are wearing. 

However, if you'd like to brighten up the outfit a little you could add a neon/colourful beanie, a statement necklace or even patterned tights/bright socks.
This look is again simple but I love it and it is definitely one of my favourites. 

Hope you're all well and thank you for visiting!
p.s feel free to leave comments.
Martynka x 


No comments:

Post a Comment