Saturday 2 March 2013

Mini Haul!; Topshop, Newlook, Primark and Ebay.

Hey guys! Finally I got round to posting something new. I haven't blogged about anything for quite a while as for the whole 2 weeks I was really busy with school work. However, I'm back with a mini haul for you. I'll try and organize my time better over they years of practice, I promise! 

The first thing I purchase was a BAG. I have an unhealthy obsession with bags, I admit it. But the bag I bought is very casual, and one of those you can just chuck everything into as it has lots of room for all the essentials. It's a hobo style bag which I bought in Primark. Unfortunately, the first time I bought it was broken and I didn't realise until the strap completely came off. But I liked it that much I went and exchanged it for another one. It has black and white aztec print in stripes and rusty gold hard wear. It cost £6.00 which was a bargain and I know I will get lots of use out of it. 




Second thing I purchased was actually an online order from Ebay. It's this navy blue chiffon above the knee skirt. With the delivery it came up to £5. It's really  good quality. It has an elastic waist band therefore there is no size selection. In the picture it comes up quite blue because I had to take the picture with flash as it wouldn't work otherwise. 




Next 3 items I purchased today after a lovely day in town with one of my friends. First thing I bought was a blazer/jacket in the Primark sale. Its a very good quality classy looking jacket, definitely doesn't look like something you would find in Primark. It was reduced from £30 (which I actually think is an UNBELIEVABLE price for Primark) to £10 (which sounds waaaay much better). I got it in a size 6 as it comes over-sized and I must say it is quite big but looks lovely on. I think it might be my new 'love'. Definitely will be featured a lots in OOTD's in the future. The pattern is navy and white stripes and the material is speckly.




Last two things are bits of jewellery from Topshop and New Look. The ring is a lovely light turquoise colour, and I love turquoise jewellery. It's definitely my favourite. I payed £1.50 as one of the gems fell off and they had to glue it back on which doesn't effect the ring at all. It's a larger size ring which looks nice with other simple rings. The second piece of jewellery were a pack of two hoop silver and gold earrings. They are just simple but quite large which does make them a statement piece. They were only 0.99p which I couldn't believe so I grabbed them straight away. 




Hope you're all well and thank you for visiting!
Martynka x


No comments:

Post a Comment