Monday 4 February 2013

Top 5 favourite lipsticks


At the moment I have been enjoying these 5 lipsticks rather a lot. I usually go for matte finish lipstick but I do make some exceptions at times. So I thought I would share them with you and give you guys a little review on each one:) 



I purchased this lipstick not long ago but I have already fallen in love with it. It's the Revlon Pink Pout lipstick. It applies effortlessly onto the lip and it leaves you with a matte finish. It has a nice thick consistency. It was £7.49 which I think is a very reasonable price for a lipstick. Also, Revlon have a offer on at the moment it's a 3for2 offer on selected item so you can grab yourself a bargain. 



My second favourite lipstick is the Rimmle London long lasting lipstick in shade 20. I think it's a perfect colour for the summer. In my opinion it will suit any skin tone. It is a matte lipstick, I will agree it is very long lasting and it also smells great which is always a plus. Unfortunately I can't remember the price and I cant find it on the boots site but I'm sure you will be able to purchase it in your local boots or superdrug. 


Next favourite is the typical red lipstick every girl should have in her lipstick collection. I purchased it in a unusual place... H&M. Its called Kiss Me Red. I bought it spontaneously the day I was going to a gig (Twin Atlantic to be precise). I thought it was needed and it gives that edgy look, perfect for gigs. It a really nice, simple brilliant red, leaves a glowy finish but I like that look when it come to red lipsticks. It comes in a little box which is so cute and I love the packaging. Also, it was only £3.99 which is an amazing price for such good quality lipstick. 


Last but not least it is the biggest and greatest bargain ever!! It's a subtle nude in shade 4 by the brand MUA. I can only find it in my local Superdrug. The price of the lipstick is only...are you ready?...**£1.00**. It's obviously not the best quality lipstick and it goes very dry quickly but you can't expect too much from a lipstick which only cost you £1. However, it is still one of my favourite as I love the colour of it and the way how it is easily applied. 


That is my Top 5 favourite lipsticks at the moment listed and described above.
 Hope you enjoy:)


Martynka x

No comments:

Post a Comment