Thursday 14 February 2013

WANTED; Jeffrey Campbell...



Where do I start...oh yeah. Maybe from HOW GORGEOUS THESE SHOES ARE. I have one word to describe them...perfection. I've wanted these shoes from the day they came out. They have been on my 'unreachable wishlist' forever! The cut out detailing is just stunning. These would look cool with some funky socks or even bare feet. In my opinion they would go with any out fit. They are just perfect for casual wear but I am pretty sure I would be able to sophisticate them in some way.


They are leather...which isn't the greatest of things. However, they are just a stunning pair of shoes. The height of the whole shoe is 5.75" and the height of the heel is 2.5". The platform being 1". That makes them perfect for everyday wear. If i ever got to purchase these shoes...which I hopefully will. They will never come off my feet. Ever. I just think they are worth the price and are my dream purchase. Well done Jeffrey Campbell, you did a good job there. 



Jeffrey Campbell Thomb Cutout Boot;  
£90.23 availabe at:
http://www.nastygal.com/shoes/thomb-cutout-boot 

Martynka x



No comments:

Post a Comment